Too busy to blog!

Well, I thought I would get back to this blog a bit more this semester since I have not been teaching, but that did not happen- and now the semester is almost over! Even without teaching, I have been very busy- I am advising four graduate students, submitted a NASA research proposal with colleagues, went on a few work trips, and am now finally trying to settle in to work on learning some new software before next fall. It's been a productive semester for me, but not as relaxing as I'd hoped. I'll see if I can muster enough energy to write a more detailed post about some of my recent busy-ness. Any topics that interest anyone?

It's been a lovely spring so far- nice and cool (my favorite!) I hope that means this summer won't be too hot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to classes with almost no concern for COVID

Important Advice for College Students Regarding Grades

Summer Plans